What is Trendspider? TrendSpider is a relatively new fintech company launched in 2017 and based in...Read More
Category: Trading Software Reviews
What Is MarketXLS? MarketXLS is a sophisticated stock research extension tool for spreadsheets....Read More
About NinjaTrader If you trade stocks, forex, or futures contracts, you may want to consider the...Read More
About Das Trader DAS trader Pro is a direct-access trading platform with robust trading and...Read More
About MetaTrader MetaTrader 5 (www.metatrader5.com) is a popular multi-asset research and trading...Read More
About StockCharts.com StockCharts.com is a web-based stock charting package. The website is run by...Read More
About The Fly The Fly is a financial news congregator. Their main goal is to report and explain...Read More
About MotiveWave MotiveWave is a desktop charting package with advanced technical analysis...Read More
About TraderVue TraderVue is a trading journal that doubles as a social media platform for...Read More
- Chartpattern.com Review – A Look at Dan Zanger’s Stock Service
- TrendSpider Review – Automated Technical Analysis Platform
- FreeStockCharts.com Review – Is There a Cost to Free Charting?
- MarketXLS Review – An Excel-Based Market Research Tool
- StockFetcher.com Review – An In-Depth Look at This Stock Screener
- NinjaTrader Review – How Does This Platform Stack Up?
- Motley Fool Review – Is the Stock Advisor Program Worth the Money?